Human Hair Wig Care
Caution! Do not use HOT styling tools. They can cause damage to the cuticle on the hair shaft resulfting in tangles, loss of shine and a dry look.
- 1. Before wetting or washing, please use a sculpting brush to brush from ends to the roots, section by section.
- 2. Use lukewarm or cold water. Wet the hair carefully, starting at it's base and continue to the end.
- 3. Place a small amount of recommended shampoo into palm of hand. Genlty press shampoo into hair in a downward motion, starting at base and working to the ends. Rinse with running water. Squeeze out excessive water. DO NOT BRUSH, COMB, OR RUB IN CIRCULAR MOTION.
- 4. Please some conditioner into palm and proceed to gently press shampoo into hair in downward motion staying up to within 2 inches from root area.
- 5. Final rinse hold hair piece under running water until all product is rinsed.
- 6. Blot dry with towel. Apply leave in condition to ends and up to within 2 inches of the root. Lighty brush end to roots. Place on form and let air dry. Natural air drying is the best for the life of hair piece. For a natural effect to the hair line it is best if you dry the front top up side down for the natural lift effect.
Heated styling tools maybe used on a medium setting. A thermal protection spray is always preferred for the protection of your hair.